[OFBiz] Users - Return pdf items not working

[OFBiz] Users - Return pdf items not working

Ashish Hareet
Thanks Jacopo,

Your suggestion lead us right to the source of the problem(although not resolved yet)

The issue is probably the image reference in companyLogo.fo.ftl.
It we remove the refernce to this file in orderView.fo.ftl we're fine.
Just remvoing the image reference in companyLogo.fo.ftl doesn't help.

I pinged 127.0.0.1 & it's just fine
We can browse to the image via browsers using 127.0.0.1

We're exploring the firewall settings & the like to see if this has got to
do with our accessibility settings, etc.

Thanks for the suggestion
Ashish Hareet
http://www.cpbinc.com/