[OFBiz] Users - Suppress message

T E Schmitz
Hello,
I have searched and searched but I'm beaten:

When you check out, eventually the customer has to enter name, phone +
email on custsettings.ftl.
Once he has done so successfully, he is taken to the next screen where
the following success message appears at the top:
"Party Contact Mechanism successfully created"

This messge is generated in
application/script/org/ofbiz/party/contactPartyContactMechServices.xml

How can I suppress this message? (It's pretty meaningless to the
customer, it's not even localized and in my mind it's sufficient to have
reached the next screen successfully).

Where is this message triggered? How can I get rid of the darned thing?

--

Regards/Gruß,

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz