[OFBiz] Users - Third Party Payment

cjhowe
I am just going insane with trying to put together a
third party (insurnce) payment application.

I have it set up so far to do the following:

J1 - Sale Made to John Doe:
John Doe Billing Account - 100.00 (dr)
Sales Revenue - 100 (cr)

J2 - Transfer partial responsibility to Third Party:
Insurance A Billing Account - 80.00 (dr)
John Doe Billing Account - 80 (cr)

J3 - Insurance A cuts makes payment:
Cash - 80 (dr)
Insurance A Billing Account - 80 (cr)

J4 - Sale Made to Jane Barker:
Jane Barker Billing Account - 500 (dr)
Sales Revenue - 500 (cr)

J5 - Tranfer partial responsibility to Third Party:
Insurance A Billing Account - 400.00 (dr)
Jane Barker Billing Account - 400.00 (cr)

J6 - Insurance A decides that it shouldn't have been
responsibile for John Doe's Sale:
??? (dr)
??? (cr)
??? (dr)
??? (cr)

J7 - Insurance A makes payment for outstanding
balance:
Cash - 320.00 (cr)
??? (dr)
??? (cr/dr)
??? (cr/dr)

Any ideas on what my ??? should be?  I need to reapply
responsibility back to John Doe's account and allow
for the 80 overpayment credit to be applied to the
second payment.