[OFBiz] Users - WIKI: addition to Admin Manual

[OFBiz] Users - WIKI: addition to Admin Manual

T E Schmitz
Hello,
As I am in the process of setting up an OFBIz project in a
multi-instance scenario, I just wrote down for myself which files need
modified. This has partly been covered in the WIKI already (I sure
would've been lost without those articles) but OFBiz has moved on a few
revisions since then and so the information is a little outdated.

Basically, I have compiled a list of the files needing changed
supplemented by code snippets.

Would you like me to post this on the WIKI?
If so (sorry about the stupid question), do I create a new article with
"Attach File"?
--

Regards/Gruß,

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz

Re: [OFBiz] Users - WIKI: addition to Admin Manual

Si Chen-2
I would suggest updating the existing wiki file, making corrections as
needed.

Si