[OFBiz] Users - admin lost permission

Hao Jiang-4
Just upgrade to svn 5592 then can't login webtools and all other modules
using admin account, no enough permission. Tried using clean-all from
build.xml then reloaded seed data, still locked out.

Hao

Re: [OFBiz] Users - admin lost permission

Andrew Zeneski
Ouch! I tested this before checking in. You do need to re-load the seed data which adds OFBTOOLS_VIEW to the FULLADMIN group. Make sure to clear the cache or restart after loading the data. I'll check to make sure I checked everything in.

-Andy