[OFBiz] Users - authorize.net implementation - please help

[OFBiz] Users - authorize.net implementation - please help

Si Chen-2
Hi.  For those of you who aren't on the JIRA list, I'd like to start
working on implementing authorize.net for OFBiz.  I know several people
have already done some version of it for themselves.  Please help if you
can!  It'd be great to work together and have one common version we can
maintain together, rather than each of us maintaining a little piece of it.

Si