[OFBiz] Users - authorize.net implementation - please help

[OFBiz] Users - authorize.net implementation - please help

Si Chen-2
Hi.  For those of you who aren't on the JIRA list, I'd like to start
working on implementing authorize.net for OFBiz.  I know several people
have already done some version of it for themselves.  Please help if you
can!  It'd be great to work together and have one common version we can
maintain together, rather than each of us maintaining a little piece of it.

Si

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - authorize.net implementation - please help

David Vediner
Hi -

I've written the list before and said this, but we have a working
implementation of Authorize.NET with our site that's been up for nearly
a year now (www.funagain.com).  I would be completely happy to share the
code we have, just let me know where to send it to.  It would need some
work to re-integrate it back into Ofbiz's source tree, but probably not
a lot of work.  Same thing with our Fedex integration, for that matter,
although that is a little more customized to what we're doing, so would
take more work to re-integrate.

Thanks,
David Vediner
Funagain Games

Si Chen wrote:

> Hi.  For those of you who aren't on the JIRA list, I'd like to start
> working on implementing authorize.net for OFBiz.  I know several
> people have already done some version of it for themselves.  Please
> help if you can!  It'd be great to work together and have one common
> version we can maintain together, rather than each of us maintaining a
> little piece of it.
>
> Si

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - authorize.net implementation - please help

Brett
Si,

We also have a custom Authorize.net implementation but we don't use it
that much anymore due to production problems with Authorize.net.  We
now use Verisign 90% of the time.

Brett

On 7/26/05, David Vediner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi -
>
> I've written the list before and said this, but we have a working
> implementation of Authorize.NET with our site that's been up for nearly
> a year now (www.funagain.com).  I would be completely happy to share the
> code we have, just let me know where to send it to.  It would need some
> work to re-integrate it back into Ofbiz's source tree, but probably not
> a lot of work.  Same thing with our Fedex integration, for that matter,
> although that is a little more customized to what we're doing, so would
> take more work to re-integrate.
>
> Thanks,
> David Vediner
> Funagain Games
>

> Si Chen wrote:
>
> > Hi.  For those of you who aren't on the JIRA list, I'd like to start
> > working on implementing authorize.net for OFBiz.  I know several
> > people have already done some version of it for themselves.  Please
> > help if you can!  It'd be great to work together and have one common
> > version we can maintain together, rather than each of us maintaining a
> > little piece of it.
> >
> > Si

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - authorize.net implementation - please help

Si Chen-2
Brett, David -

1.  If you can post your code as a "reference" for implementation on
JIRA at http://jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/OFBIZ-385, I would
greatly appreciate it!

2.  I also created a placeholder for implementing the FedEx shipping
API, at http://jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/OFBIZ-386.  If you
have some code that you can share, please also put it here.

Thanks,

Si

Brett Palmer wrote:

>Si,
>
>We also have a custom Authorize.net implementation but we don't use it
>that much anymore due to production problems with Authorize.net.  We
>now use Verisign 90% of the time.
>
>Brett
>
>On 7/26/05, David Vediner <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>>Hi -
>>
>>I've written the list before and said this, but we have a working
>>implementation of Authorize.NET with our site that's been up for nearly
>>a year now (www.funagain.com).  I would be completely happy to share the
>>code we have, just let me know where to send it to.  It would need some
>>work to re-integrate it back into Ofbiz's source tree, but probably not
>>a lot of work.  Same thing with our Fedex integration, for that matter,
>>although that is a little more customized to what we're doing, so would
>>take more work to re-integrate.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>David Vediner
>>Funagain Games
>>

>>Si Chen wrote:
>>

>>>Hi.  For those of you who aren't on the JIRA list, I'd like to start
>>>working on implementing authorize.net for OFBiz.  I know several
>>>people have already done some version of it for themselves.  Please
>>>help if you can!  It'd be great to work together and have one common
>>>version we can maintain together, rather than each of us maintaining a
>>>little piece of it.
>>>
>>>Si

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - authorize.net implementation - please help

Brett
Si,

I'll post what we have in JIRA.  We are also looking at supporting
multiple credit card processors with two uses cases in mind:

1. Multiple processor to support fail overs when one processor is not available.

2. The ability to select the processor based on the product that purchased.

Do you know if anyone has implemented multiple credit card processing in ofbiz?

Brett

On 7/26/05, Si Chen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Brett, David -
>
> 1.  If you can post your code as a "reference" for implementation on
> JIRA at http://jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/OFBIZ-385, I would
> greatly appreciate it!
>
> 2.  I also created a placeholder for implementing the FedEx shipping
> API, at http://jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/OFBIZ-386.  If you
> have some code that you can share, please also put it here.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Si
>
> Brett Palmer wrote:
>
> >Si,
> >
> >We also have a custom Authorize.net implementation but we don't use it
> >that much anymore due to production problems with Authorize.net.  We
> >now use Verisign 90% of the time.
> >
> >Brett
> >
> >On 7/26/05, David Vediner <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >

> >>Hi -
> >>
> >>I've written the list before and said this, but we have a working
> >>implementation of Authorize.NET with our site that's been up for nearly
> >>a year now (www.funagain.com).  I would be completely happy to share the
> >>code we have, just let me know where to send it to.  It would need some
> >>work to re-integrate it back into Ofbiz's source tree, but probably not
> >>a lot of work.  Same thing with our Fedex integration, for that matter,
> >>although that is a little more customized to what we're doing, so would
> >>take more work to re-integrate.
> >>
> >>Thanks,
> >>David Vediner
> >>Funagain Games

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - authorize.net implementation - please help

Si Chen-2
Thanks, Brett.  This will come in very handy!

I don't know of anybody who has implemented multiple processor support.
It sounds like an interesting idea, though.

Si