[OFBiz] Users - creating invoices for productype ASSET_USAGE automaticly from the order

[OFBiz] Users - creating invoices for productype ASSET_USAGE automaticly from the order

Hans Bakker
Hi All,

for the opentravelsystem I would like to create an invoice automaticly when an
order is approved because nothing needs to be shipped.

At the moment this is not happening because the product type "ASSET_USAGE" is
not a digital item.

What is the best way to get this working? change the producttype table and
make the  ASSET_USAGE a digital item?

anybody any ideas or perhaps better solutions?

Hans Bakker
ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)

If you want to verify that this message really originates from
from the above person, download the public key from:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc

Re: [OFBiz] Users - creating invoices for productype ASSET_USAGE automaticly from the order

David E. Jones

Yeah, we can just set the isDigital indicator to Y and it should work
fine.

-David