[OFBiz] Users - forcing a specific https host for each web site

[OFBiz] Users - forcing a specific https host for each web site

Helmut Eggebert
Hi,

>I'm not sure if this functionality would work in conjunction with
>Apache2/mod_jk.
>Maybe someone has tried this? I'd be interested to hear...

Please tell me what changing the "Https Host" or "Https Port" on the Content
Manager -> Edit Web
Site form is supposed to do.  What is it supposed to change?

>I meant to say, have you tried this with the app server de-coupled from
>mod_jk?

Yes, there was no affect on the Web Site that I saw by the changes to the
Web Site entity https host field when url.properties was set to Tomcat ports
(not 80 and 443).

It would really help if somebody would explain to me how the "Https Host" or
"Https Port" on the Content Manager -> Edit Web Site form is supposed to
work so I know if I am targeting the right thing or not.

Thanks very much.

Re: [OFBiz] Users - forcing a specific https host for each web site

Andrew Sykes
Helmut,

Changing these fields causes the app server to bind to the new address /
port.

The reason I say I'm not sure if it will work with mod_jk is that your
Apache will be hard coded (in httpd.conf) to whatever hosts and ports
you specify there.

--
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>
Sykes Development Ltd