[OFBiz] Users - is string-list-prefix supported

[OFBiz] Users - is string-list-prefix supported

Si Chen-2
Hi David,

While you're there, is string-list-prefix supported right now by the
service event handler?  Can I use it to pass a list of values?

Si

Re: [OFBiz] Users - is string-list-prefix supported

David E. Jones

I don't know... didn't write it and I don't think I've ever used
it... I'd recommend taking a quick peek at the code (that's what I'd
do), either hop directly to the ServiceEventHandler or do a general
search for "string-list-prefix" or something.

-David

On Jul 29, 2005, at 12:58 PM, Si Chen wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> While you're there, is string-list-prefix supported right now by
> the service event handler?  Can I use it to pass a list of values?
>
> Si

Re: [OFBiz] Users - is string-list-prefix supported

Si Chen-2
Ha - it is actually called "string-list-suffix" but I don't think
anything is using it right now.

David E. Jones wrote:

> I don't know... didn't write it and I don't think I've ever used
> it... I'd recommend taking a quick peek at the code (that's what I'd
> do), either hop directly to the ServiceEventHandler or do a general
> search for "string-list-prefix" or something.
>
> -David
>

> On Jul 29, 2005, at 12:58 PM, Si Chen wrote:
>
>> Hi David,
>>
>> While you're there, is string-list-prefix supported right now by  the
>> service event handler?  Can I use it to pass a list of values?
>>
>> Si

Re: [OFBiz] Users - is string-list-prefix supported

Si Chen-2
And it actually works... :-)