[OFBiz] Users - java.io.EOFException on trying to retrieve large objects from db

[OFBiz] Users - java.io.EOFException on trying to retrieve large objects from db

Ravish Kamath-3
All,

For our application currently we are storing some objects into the DB via
the ofbiz entity engine, but we are currently having problems trying to
retrieve this data.

Following is an excerpt:

*********
241276[ EntityListIterator.java:292:WARN ] Warning: auto-closed
EntityListIterat
or because of exception: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDataSourceException: Unable
read BLOB data from input stream while getting value : rss [RSS] (4):
java.io.EO
FException (null)
241287[ EntityListIterator.java:134:WARN ] RssFeed] has already been closed,
not
 closing again.
241287[      AlertServices.java:241:INFO ]
org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityExcepti
on: Error creating GenericValue (Unable to read BLOB data from input stream
whil
e getting value : rss [RSS] (4): java.io.EOFException (null))

On looking a bit through the code I found all calls to be correct, with no
where any limit like 64K being present...

We are currently using ofbiz-3.2.0 with mysql 4.1.

Can someone please point out what the possible issue could be ?

cheers,
ravish

PS:- We modified the fieldtypemysql.xml to include the entry

<field-type-def type="long-blob" sql-type="LONGBLOB"
java-type="java.lang.Object"></field-type-def>