[OFBiz] Users - keywords automatically

firas-3
Hi,

I would like to disable the automatic creation of keywords upon product
information updates. Is there any switch to this feature?

Thank you!

</Firas>

Re: [OFBiz] Users - keywords automatically

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi Firas,

there is a flag in the Product main page that you can set to "N" to
disable the automatic creation of keywords; unfortunately you have to
manually set it for every product because if the field is null then the
keywords are automatically created; you can do a mass update using the
new tool in Webtools --> Entity SQL Processor (just enter UPDATE PRODUCT
SET AUTO_CREATE_KEYWORDS = 'N').
Alternatively you can comment the entity eca rules that trigger the
"indexProductKeywords" in the application/product/entitydef/eecas.xml file.

Jacopo