[OFBiz] Users - need your help

Arash Kaffamanesh
Message
Hi all,

for one of the prospective clients of OFbiz Paltform I have to meet some basic decisions before I go on with the deployment and Installation of the staging / prototyping platform.

Here are some of my questions:

1. First of all I have to know if some production installations are running on ORACLE 9.2 / 10g?
2. Is Tomcat 5.5 and Java 5 allready supported?
3. Is there any other Solution Providers in Germany / Switzerland, Austria or UK, which support OFBiz Development, beside those listed on http://www.ofbiz.de/?
4. Does any company offer OFBiz ASP service (Deployment, Administration and Maintanance)?
5. are any clustered tomcat installations with loadbalancing and failover technic in production use?

Thanks for possible hints.

Kind Regards,
Arash

Re: [OFBiz] Users - need your help

Andrew Sykes
Arash,

> 1. First of all I have to know if some production installations are
> running on ORACLE 9.2 / 10g?
I've seen OfBiz running stably on Oracle but our client switched to
MySQL before it went into production

> 2. Is Tomcat 5.5 and Java 5 allready supported?
We have been using java5 in production without any problems.

We do www.sykesdevelopment.com

> 4. Does any company offer OFBiz ASP service (Deployment,
> Administration and Maintanance)?
We do, but your first port of call should probably be
http://www.contegix.com

> 5. are any clustered tomcat installations with loadbalancing and
> failover technic in production use?
Don't know about this one sorry.

--
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>