[OFBiz] Users - our ofbiz development plans

[OFBiz] Users - our ofbiz development plans

Si Chen-2
Hi everybody -

I just wanted to share with you what our upcoming development plans are
for OFBiz:
http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/ofbiz_development_roadmap.php

This is based on the first round of pilots we did for using OFBiz as our
ERP solution.   We'll be updating this periodically as we complete or
add new features.

Si

[OFBiz] Users - Re: [OFBiz] Dev - our ofbiz development plans

David E. Jones

Looks good Si. Thanks for putting most (all?) of these in the OFBiz
Jira system as well.

-David