[OFBiz] Users - paged result set

Nate Reed-2
I was wondering if there is a paged result set component in OfBiz?  It
would be used to show ranges of elements in collections, and generate
nav links for paging through the collection (ie. Prev, 1, 2, 3, Next).

Re: [OFBiz] Users - paged result set

David E. Jones

Check out: http://www.ofbiz.org/docs/entity.html#The_Entity_Engine_API

Specifically the EntityListIterator object.

-David