[OFBiz] Users - some further information

[OFBiz] Users - some further information

Hao Jiang-4
I did a comparison between my existing code (5672 ? not sure) with the
newest one (5754), here is what I found.

in ofbiz/applications/product/webapp/catalog/WEB-INF/web.xml
these is an extra field come from 5754, which not in 5672

<context-param>
        <param-name>mainDecoratorLocation</param-name>
        <param-
value>component://product/widget/catalog/CatalogCommonScreens.xml</param-value>
        <description>The location of the main-decorator screen to use
for this webapp; referred to as a context variable in screen def XML
files.</description>
    </context-param>

and the CatalogCommonScreens.xml mentioned is also a new addition in
5754

Hao