[OFBiz] Users - subversion chokes on weekly

[OFBiz] Users - subversion chokes on weekly

T E Schmitz
Hello,

I downloaded the weekly build ofbiz_5274.zip.

However, various Subversion clients choke on it. For instance, the
command line svn export returns
"svn: Can't open 'ofbiz_5274/hot-deploy/.svn/tmp/README.txt.tmp': The
system cannot find the path specified."
In fact, none of the .svn directories contain a tmp folder, which is
strange. Any working copies I check out contain a tmp folder in each
.svn folder.
And for the same reason TortoiseSVN (Windows) does not recognize any of
the files as versioned.
It wouldn't be possible to run an svn update either.

Any ideas?

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz

Re: [OFBiz] Users - subversion chokes on weekly

T E Schmitz
T E Schmitz wrote:
> I downloaded the weekly build ofbiz_5274.zip.
>
> In fact, none of the .svn directories contain a tmp folder

Apologies for the posting. WinZip strips empty folders and doesn't even
have an option to prevent it from doing so. Anyway, I have unzipped it
on Linux now.

--

Regards/Gruß,

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz

Re: [OFBiz] Users - subversion chokes on weekly

I just did a successful svn update from my ofbiz_5274.  I also checked
the .svn/ directories and they all have a tmp directory.  So, sorry, I
don't know what might be wrong with the version you have?  Have you
tried the subversion command line client?

Si