OFBiz Wiki

porkiey
Hey List,

I was just wondering a couple of things about the Wiki

1. why is the build version from 2006?
2. is it possible to create an index on the dashboard page ( http://docs.ofbiz.org/dashboard.action ) - only that Jacques was commenting on pages I didn’t knew existed or even how to find unless you knew where to look. If I am being stupid and there is an index can someone please point it out!

Cheers
Sam

Re: OFBiz Wiki

From: "Sam Hamilton" <[hidden email]>
Hey List,

I was just wondering a couple of things about the Wiki

1. why is the build version from 2006?

For some reasons (look for in ML if interested) we don"t use Apache Confluence but a free version donated to HWM by Atlassian. BTW
Apache version is even older (our Version: 2.2.10 Build:#528 Nov 29, 2006, Apache  Version: 2.2.9 Build: 527 Sep 07, 2006)

2. is it possible to create an index on the dashboard page ( http://docs.ofbiz.org/dashboard.action ) - only that Jacques was
commenting on pages I didn't knew existed or even how to find unless you knew where to look. If I am being stupid and there is an
index can someone please point it out!

I'm trying to organiser the Wiki better. Here is how to use Confluence :
http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/features/organise.jsp

Remember that the Wiki is organised in spaces : you should find some sort of index in each space, look for tree view for instance.

Something we (at least I) don't use much is tags. I will experiment with them, but search is easier...

Jacques

Cheers
Sam

Re: OFBiz Wiki