OFBiz and WooCommerce

UP Digital Studio
Hello,

I’m a web developer and I’m currently building an e-commerce website using WooCommerce+WordPress. I’m writing on behalf of my client who is willing to have an ERP connected to the website. She’s hesitating with Dolibarr and OFBiz. We’d like to know if OFbiz could work with WooCommerce and how because I can’t find any info through Google.

Thanks a lot for your response.

Best,

Prisca

Re: OFBiz and WooCommerce

Hi Prisca,

Your message has been moderated.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client.

You will get a better support, people can answer you on the ML.
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get.

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could).

Thanks

This said, I don't know about WooCommerce so can't help you. Maybe on user ML, you can get more information...

Jacques