OFBiz at JavaOne: is user/password available to access live session?

OFBiz at JavaOne: is user/password available to access live session?

sashash77

Session:http://www28.cplan.com/cc158/sessions_catalog.jsp?ilc=158-1&ilg=english&isort=&isort_type=&is=yes&icriteria1=+&icriteria2=+&icriteria7=+&icriteria9=TS-7900&icriteria8=&icriteria3=Thanks,Alex
Add some color. Personalize your inbox with your favorite colors.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0507

Re: OFBiz at JavaOne: is user/password available to access live session?

G.Venkata Phanindra
Hi,

 I think it will be great if we have see / listen to the presentation by
Jones on OFBIZ, If there is a chance of it please provide the information
where we can access it .

Regards
Phani

G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989

Re: OFBiz at JavaOne: is user/password available to access live session?

David E Jones

Unfortunately this is not something we have any control over. The only access to this would be through whatever the organizers of JavaOne provide. Hopefully we'll have some articles and blogs about it, but I'm not sure what sorts of options there are for seeing it after the fact, like streaming video on the web or buying a recording or other such. The JavaOne web site would have information about these.

-David