OFBiz cache settings

Gautam Deb
We are using OFBiz as the framework for our application. Sometimes back we were facing some OUT OF MEMORY errors with OFBiz running in our Production Servers, which forced us to restart the server almost once every week. The solution we found for this is by optimizing the cache.properties file. Some of the entities for which we optimized the cache are -

entitycache.entity-list.default.PartyRelationship.maxSize=300000
entitycache.entity-list.default.PartyRelationship.expireTime=86400000
entitycache.entity-list.default.PartyRelationship.useSoftReference=true

entitycache.entity.default.ProductPriceRule.maxSize=1800
entitycache.entity.default.ProductPriceRule.expireTime=86400000
entitycache.entity.default.ProductPriceRule.useSoftReference=true

This solved the OUT OF MEMORY issue completely, but now we are facing some other issues as a side effect of these settings, we guess. The issue is like -

[ServiceDispatcher.java:runSync:410 :ERROR] :: Service Error [createPartyRelationship]: Error running the simple-method: Error in simple-method operation [<create-value/>]: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException<br/>null

Any pointer will be helpful.

Regards,
Gautam Deb