OFBiz creating an unwanted directory

taher
Hey folks, I'm not sure but I think this might be related to a commit for
Solr? Essentially the framework now creates a directory
"$OFBIZ_HOME/home/solrdefault/runtime" whenever I run OFBiz.

Whoever knows about this or committed code, can you please look at it and
fix it?

Re: OFBiz creating an unwanted directory

Hi Taher,

Thanks for the warning

I know it was not working well, but delayed :/

It's fixed at rr1794132, see https://s.apache.org/QX8a

Jacques