OSCON

BJ Freeman
unfortunately, one of my pooches got gravely ill last week.
She still in not good enough for me to leave her for extended periods.
Especially with the record breaking heat we have been having in the NW.
Portland was 103 yesterday.
so I will not be going to OSCON.

Re: OSCON

Walter Vaughan
BJ Freeman wrote:

> unfortunately, one of my pooches got gravely ill last week.

Sorry to hear that...

> Portland was 103 yesterday.

We arrived last night at midnight, it was nice... This morning it's quite cool.
Kinda wishing I has brought a jacket...

> so I will not be going to OSCON.

First Si, and now you! I was really looking forward to meeting you and putting a
face to many of the names that I hope to be working with over the next years as
part of ofBiz...

--
Walter
...with a full belly from eating at the Lion & Rose B&B just blocks from OSCON,
and getting ready to make my way towards the Convention Center...

Re: OSCON

David E Jones-2

Hello all,

I just made it here to Portland. I'm not sure who else will be joining in at the booth (I understand Leon and Walter and some others will be (or are) here), so if you'll be around and can help with stuff please send me an email.

I have some signs that I printed at the last minute. They are just 13x19 (as that's the biggest my equipment can handle), but I guess that's better than nothing... I also have the brochures and cards designed by HotWax so we do have stuff to hand out. For the rest of the time I guess we'll just be hanging out and chatting with people as they come by.

The exhibit hall opens tomorrow but I guess they'll have it open for a bit tonight so I'm hoping to head over and get things setup. If you're around please email me or give me a call and let's get this party started.... ;)

-David

Walter Vaughan wrote:

> BJ Freeman wrote:
>
>> unfortunately, one of my pooches got gravely ill last week.
>
> Sorry to hear that...
>
>> Portland was 103 yesterday.
>
> We arrived last night at midnight, it was nice... This morning it's
> quite cool. Kinda wishing I has brought a jacket...
>
>> so I will not be going to OSCON.
>
> First Si, and now you! I was really looking forward to meeting you and
> putting a face to many of the names that I hope to be working with over
> the next years as part of ofBiz...
>
> --
> Walter
> ...with a full belly from eating at the Lion & Rose B&B just blocks from
> OSCON, and getting ready to make my way towards the Convention Center...

Re: OSCON

BJ Freeman
Have fun, wish I could have made it.

David E Jones sent the following on 7/25/2006 4:13 PM: