OT: I need some quotes or tips for magazine article

OT: I need some quotes or tips for magazine article

Walter Vaughan
I am writing an article for the November issue of SEMA News
http://www.sema.org/main/semaorghome.aspx?id=1004
that will revolve around using open source software in small and medium sized
companies. I would appreciate any tips or success stories before Monday evening.
I didn't get the go ahead 'til Thursday night, and it's due Tuesday....

Walter

Re: OT: I need some quotes or tips for magazine article

David E Jones-2

The Marketing page on the ofbiz site is the place we hope to gather
this sort of information.

You can find some there, but this is certainly an area where it would
be great to have more content!

For anyone considering this, please do! It would benefit the open
source project and any current or prospective user of the project
that needs to do even a brief pass at due diligence.

-David