OfBiz Developer Wanted

Angus Gow
Last year, I Want One Of Those Ltd. deployed its business applications
onto OfBiz covering all departments from customer services through to
warehouse management/fulfilment. We operate mainly out of London for
development but we have 80k sq. ft. of warehouse space in Manchester and
OfBiz projects stacking up for the next 2 years.

Our business is growing on average 30% year-on-year and we see OfBiz as
being a key part of driving our growth and expansion. Due to this we
have immediate vacancies for OfBiz developers to join our team. Details
can be found on our website (http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/jobs.do), or
send a CV directly through to me or call for an informal chat about what
we have on offer.

Angus Gow

Back Office Systems | I Want One Of Those Ltd. | m: +44 (0)208 655 7599

Some stuff you should know (otherwise known as a disclaimer):

The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, printing or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Any opinions expressed in this e-mail, are those of the individual, and do not necessarily reflect those of the company. If you have received this message in error, please delete the message and any attachment(s) from your mailbox and contact I Want One of Those Ltd on [hidden email].  Thank you.