Ofbiz as server

ladroge
How can i depoly Ofbiz on my computer and have access to that to another computer !!!!!!!!!
I would like to know how to deploy it in mode server.
Someone know how to do this ?

Re: Ofbiz as server

I suppose you mean
> How can I deploy Ofbiz on my computer and have access to that *_from_* another
> computer ???????

This is not related to OFBiz. On a LAN simply use the local addresse (something like 192.168.0.4). On WAN (Internet for instance)
you need a DNS resolution (or redirection). Some are freely available, use Google to find one.You might also deploy OFBiz on an
ISP's server (but I guess it's not what you are looking for)

Jacques

From: "ladroge" <[hidden email]>

> How can i depoly Ofbiz on my computer and have access to that to another
> computer !!!!!!!!!
> I would like to know how to deploy it in mode server.
> Someone know how to do this ?

RE: Ofbiz as server

SkipDever
It is a server OOTB.  Just install it, start it up, then connect to it from
another machine.  Simple as that.

You may want to make some changes to the ports that Ofbiz listens on from
8080 to the more standard 80 and you might want to use apache to front it if
you don't want to expose your Ofbiz app server directly but that is not
required.

Ofbiz to the outside world is nothing more than a web server.

Here's a link to get you started:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Apache+OFBiz+Getting+Started

Skip

How can i depoly Ofbiz on my computer and have access to that to another
computer !!!!!!!!!
I would like to know how to deploy it in mode server.
Someone know how to do this ?

8:23 AM

Checked by AVG.
8:23 AM