Ofbiz install problem

rpd

Ofbiz install problem

rpd
Hi
I have downloaded Ofbiz & installed by clicking the .jar file.

When I try this <<<http://127.0.0.1:8080/ecommerce/control/main>>> in my browser I get this error message:
<<<<<<<<<<

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

        org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java:265)

root cause

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/6.0.16 logs.

Can someone please explain & help me fix this so I can use Ofbiz? I am most grateful for helpful replies, thanks

Re: Ofbiz install problem

Vivek Mishra-2
 Hi,
 Try steps mentioned in this link to setup OFBiz.
 http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide
 HTH.

 Thanks and Regards,
 -- Vivek Mishra