Ofbiz integrate Python script

thanh
Hi everyone,

How do you think about integrate Python into Ofbiz?

Python have a big libraries for data visualization and AI, so that we can use these libraries to build "Sales Forecast", " "detect  Item error"...

Thanks
Thanh Nguyen

Re: Ofbiz integrate Python script

James Yong-2
Hi Nguyen,

Any python library you have in mind?

For calling python from java, the information from the following link may helps:
https://www.baeldung.com/java-working-with-python

Regards,
James

On 2021/01/23 07:41:28, Thanh Nguyen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> How do you think about integrate Python into Ofbiz?
>
> Python have a big libraries for data visualization and AI, so that we can use these libraries to build "Sales Forecast", " "detect  Item error"...
>
> Thanks
> Thanh Nguyen

Re: Ofbiz integrate Python script

Eugen Stan
Hi,

Two other options would be

* GraalVM https://www.graalvm.org/docs/getting-started/#run-python and
https://www.graalvm.org/reference-manual/polyglot-programming/
* Run your python code as an external HTTP service and call it from OFBiz

Please let us know which one you choose and why.

Regards,
Eugen

Eugen Stan
+40720 898 747 / netdava.com

Re: Ofbiz integrate Python script

saniya838
A Python script may be a of commands in a record planned to be executed like a program. The record can of course contain capacities and consequences various modules, but the thought is that it'll be run or executed from the command line or from inside a Python intuitively shell to perform a particular errand.

Source: Python Classes in Nagpur
Python Course in Nagpur