Ofbiz testing, testing frameworks

wt@teksavvy.com
I would like to get info about testing in ofbiz...

Is there currently a standard for testing at a component level and system level?
Is there currently a framework that exist in ofbiz that developers can make use of in writing their tests cases?
Could someone recommend any testing tools (or even methodologies) that they may be using that could help in testing ofbiz?
How is regression testing performed on ofbiz?

Re: Ofbiz testing, testing frameworks

David E Jones

On Mar 3, 2008, at 9:24 AM, Yin T wrote:

> I would like to get info about testing in ofbiz...
>
> Is there currently a standard for testing at a component level and
> system
> level?

Yes

> Is there currently a framework that exist in ofbiz that developers
> can make
> use of in writing their tests cases?

Yes, see the testtools component.

> Could someone recommend any testing tools (or even methodologies)
> that they
> may be using that could help in testing ofbiz?

We just use very standard testing practices along with the tools in
OFBiz.

> How is regression testing performed on ofbiz?

With automated tests.

-David