Ofbizhhfacility

2275429
I am new to ofbiz , we are developing application for both pc & handheld using ofbiz framework
I had developed some ftl pages , i am able to login as "OFBIZ & ADMIN" but i want to create different user  &
want to login in hhfacility with the same username & password ,please give me some hint
please reply soon

regards
ANIL BHAT

Re: Ofbizhhfacility

Did you try to create users with the party application ? You will have to create an User Login and set Roles (Roles menu) and
Permissions (Security Groups button)

But please, in future look at the documentation before asking such trivial questions