Online store with individual needs.

Tomek
Let's assume that I would like to create an online store, but:

1. I need an individual template of front-end application.

2. I needn't many features provided by ecommerce plugin like language
chooser, forums, blogs. I want to hide these features on my front-end
application.

3. I want to add new features like new payment method.

4. I want to modify existent features like product comparison.

What should I do? Should I create an application which will be invoke
methods provided by others plugins (ecommerce plugin etc) or should I
create new theme like Multiflex?

Re: Online store with individual needs.

Hi Tomek,

Sorry a bit late, please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client
See why here http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

You will get a better support , the wider the audience the better the answers you might get

This said, you should better create a specific application a new theme will not be enough

HTH

Jacques