Opentaps starts with blank page

Renaldas
Hello,
I have downloaded ofbiz_opentaps latest weekly build and compiled it. I run ant run-install and it starts with blank page - localhost:8080 poduce blank page.
If I enetr localhost:8080/catalog/control/main it starts catalog manager and everything works.
What can cause blank start page?
Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated.

Renaldas

Re: Opentaps starts with blank page

BJ Freeman
Reading The Basic OFBiz Production Setup manual is a good place.
this is standard startup.
http://www.undersunconsulting.com/static/OFBizBasicProductionSetup.pdf

Renaldas sent the following on 7/12/2006 1:51 AM:

> Hello,
> I have downloaded ofbiz_opentaps latest weekly build and compiled it. I run
> ant run-install and it starts with blank page - localhost:8080 poduce blank
> page.
> If I enetr localhost:8080/catalog/control/main it starts catalog manager and
> everything works.
> What can cause blank start page?
> Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated.
>
> Renaldas

Re: Opentaps starts with blank page

cjhowe
the default configuration doesn't have anything
mounted at "/".  These are configured in each
application's ofbiz-component.xml file.

http://www.nabble.com/Opentaps-starts-with-blank-page-tf1929709.html#a5285151
> Sent from the OFBiz - User forum at Nabble.com.

Screens language documentation

Alexandre Vaillancourt
Hi

I hope not to be too annoying to ask that. I've been trying to figure out
how screens were working and I haven't been able to find out what tags like
entity-one and entity-condition were doing. I've try to find documentation
on the subject, but again, I haven't found anything.

Could anyone tell me if there is such documentation and where I may find it?

Thank you very much for your patience.

Alexandre Vaillancourt

Re: Screens language documentation

cjhowe
Try this document from opensourcestrategies.com
http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/ofbiz_screen_widget_cookbook.txt

--- Alexandre Vaillancourt
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I hope not to be too annoying to ask that. I've been
> trying to figure out
> how screens were working and I haven't been able to
> find out what tags like
> entity-one and entity-condition were doing. I've try
> to find documentation
> on the subject, but again, I haven't found anything.
>

> Could anyone tell me if there is such documentation
> and where I may find it?
>
> Thank you very much for your patience.
>
> Alexandre Vaillancourt

RE: Screens language documentation