Order Confirmation Notice

Tim Ruppert
So, I think I just found a little oversight in the ecommerce order processing code.  A while back someone added an allowAnonymousView field to the OrderConfirmNotice screen before the email is sent.

I think that needs to be on all of the following:

OrderCompleteNotice
BackorderNotice
OrderChangeNotice
etc

Anyone have any issue with me adding this?

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Re: Order Confirmation Notice

Tim Ruppert
I've tested this and unless I get any objection will be committing this shortly.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

On Mar 13, 2007, at 1:08 PM, Tim Ruppert wrote:

So, I think I just found a little oversight in the ecommerce order processing code.  A while back someone added an allowAnonymousView field to the OrderConfirmNotice screen before the email is sent.

I think that needs to be on all of the following:

OrderCompleteNotice
BackorderNotice
OrderChangeNotice
etc

Anyone have any issue with me adding this?

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Re: Order Confirmation Notice

Si Chen-2
Tim Ruppert wrote:

> I've tested this and unless I get any objection will be committing
> this shortly.
>
> Cheers,
> Tim
> --
> Tim Ruppert
> HotWax Media
> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>
> o:801.649.6594
> f:801.649.6595
>

> On Mar 13, 2007, at 1:08 PM, Tim Ruppert wrote:
>
>> So, I think I just found a little oversight in the ecommerce order
>> processing code.  A while back someone added an allowAnonymousView
>> field to the OrderConfirmNotice screen before the email is sent.
>>
>> I think that needs to be on all of the following:
>>
>> OrderCompleteNotice
>> BackorderNotice
>> OrderChangeNotice
>> etc
>>
>> Anyone have any issue with me adding this?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Tim
>> --
>> Tim Ruppert