Order Processing with OFBiz

ckans
Hello All -

I am a newbie to OFBiz. I have it setup in my windows machine.

I have the following basic requirement for the application, that I am
currently
working on, which will be built on OFBiz,

1.   When an order is placed (check-out), *(i)* Do the payment processing (*I
have the
     APIs for payment processing*) and *(ii)* Place the order for
fulfillment (*I have
     the APIs for placing the fulfillment request with Amazon*)
2.   When the customer logs in and checks the order status, I need to
inquire the
     order fulfillment status from fulfillment center (*I have the APIs*)
and display
     the same

I am looking for some pointers on, which part of the code I should be
looking into,
to have the above functionalities in place. I appreciate any help on this. I
am
sorry if this was asked before.

Thanks
Chandrakanth S