[Order] - Sales Food

thangnguyen.Olbius
Hi all,

I face this case: we want to sales product like meat, fruit, rice,
 (Food)... which measuring by weight (weight_uom). As i knew, in orderItem
we need create selectedAmount = weight we want to sales. Ex: We has 10kg
beef need to sales. I created an orderItem with quantity = 1, and
selectedAmount = 10. But, when we picking inventory, we found has only 8kg.
I don't know how to completed this order. Because all of work process using
quantity to check orderItem completed or not yet.
And in extended case: I want to picking more than one time. Ex: with 10kg
beef, we picking 2 time, 8kg today and 2kg in tomorrow. How to do that?

Thanks!

--
*THANG NGUYEN (Mr)*

*OLBIUS DEVELOPER**Email:* [hidden email]| *Mobile:* (+84) 96
955 0905

*OLBIUS., JSC*
*Tel:* (+84) 9 88 99 3333
*Address: *25th Fl., No 91, Nguyen Chi Thanh St., Ha Noi City, VietNam
*Website:* http://olbius.com

Re: [Order] - Sales Food

You will get a better support and it's more fair to share with everybody

The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

Le 23/06/2017 à 04:04, Trà Đá Một Mình a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> I face this case: we want to sales product like meat, fruit, rice,
>   (Food)... which measuring by weight (weight_uom). As i knew, in orderItem
> we need create selectedAmount = weight we want to sales. Ex: We has 10kg
> beef need to sales. I created an orderItem with quantity = 1, and
> selectedAmount = 10. But, when we picking inventory, we found has only 8kg.
> I don't know how to completed this order. Because all of work process using
> quantity to check orderItem completed or not yet.
> And in extended case: I want to picking more than one time. Ex: with 10kg
> beef, we picking 2 time, 8kg today and 2kg in tomorrow. How to do that?
>
> Thanks!

Re: [Order] - Sales Food

Rishi Solanki
+1 for using user list for such questions.
For your question please look around the OrderItemShipGroup.maySplit and
related code should be helpful.

--
Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.