Orders aren't Completed

shakeydeal
I'm using opentravel and so all the items in the store are fixed asset usage/linked to a fixed asset/no charge shipping. The items are booked and rented. When an order is created and checked out with COD selected(because for whatever reason I can't get Bill Account configured) the order goes to Created status. I need the order to be Completed status so when the time comes I can return it to inventory. A fresh install of the application works properly and I have tried duplicating the settings to the live application but to no avail. I've read the online docs and i've pulled out my hair. What have I missed? It was working originally...but upon adding stores and facilities and configuring I have lost this functionallity. The error message I get when submitting the order refers to the line above it...which shows no usable information. I really need assistance with this as its driving me nuts.

thx in advance

Re: Orders aren't Completed

hans_bakker
do you have the 'autoApproveOrder' in the product Store set to 'Y' ?

Then the error message you mention, it could contain usable information for
us?

regards,
Hans Bakker
Antwebsystems.com

On Monday 07 May 2007 07:48, shakeydeal wrote:

> I'm using opentravel and so all the items in the store are fixed asset
> usage/linked to a fixed asset/no charge shipping. The items are booked and
> rented. When an order is created and checked out with COD selected(because
> for whatever reason I can't get Bill Account configured) the order goes to
> Created status. I need the order to be Completed status so when the time
> comes I can return it to inventory. A fresh install of the application
> works properly and I have tried duplicating the settings to the live
> application but to no avail. I've read the online docs and i've pulled out
> my hair. What have I missed? It was working originally...but upon adding
> stores and facilities and configuring I have lost this functionallity. The
> error message I get when submitting the order refers to the line above
> it...which shows no usable information. I really need assistance with this
> as its driving me nuts.
>
> thx in advance

Re: Orders aren't Completed

shakeydeal
'autoApproveOrder'?....I cant seem to see that in the store config. The only autoApprove dropdowns are related to reviews and the Header Approved Status, Item Approved Status all of which are set to defaults. Is there a way programmatically to deal with this?
thx for your response

Hans Bakker-5 wrote
do you have the 'autoApproveOrder' in the product Store set to 'Y' ?

Then the error message you mention, it could contain usable information for
us?

regards,
Hans Bakker
Antwebsystems.com

On Monday 07 May 2007 07:48, shakeydeal wrote:
> I'm using opentravel and so all the items in the store are fixed asset
> usage/linked to a fixed asset/no charge shipping. The items are booked and
> rented. When an order is created and checked out with COD selected(because
> for whatever reason I can't get Bill Account configured) the order goes to
> Created status. I need the order to be Completed status so when the time
> comes I can return it to inventory. A fresh install of the application
> works properly and I have tried duplicating the settings to the live
> application but to no avail. I've read the online docs and i've pulled out
> my hair. What have I missed? It was working originally...but upon adding
> stores and facilities and configuring I have lost this functionallity. The
> error message I get when submitting the order refers to the line above
> it...which shows no usable information. I really need assistance with this
> as its driving me nuts.
>
> thx in advance

Re: Orders aren't Completed

hans_bakker
On Monday 07 May 2007 11:23, shakeydeal wrote:
> 'autoApproveOrder'?....I cant seem to see that in the store config. The

i know the list is long, but the latest version from svn has there 2 fields:
1. Auto Approve Order
2. Is Immediately Fulfilled

you might want to try these.....

regards,