Organize OFBiz Wiki

Devanshu Vyas-2
Hello Devs,

We have discussed the need to clean our Wiki for a long time and we did
some work as well. But, with recent opinion shared on the user list, I feel
we should make our priority to clear the haystack of documentation
specially for the need of new OFBiz adaptors.

I would suggest aligning the documentation in such a way that a new person
visiting/exploring OFBiz has a seamless experience in identifying and
learning the traits of OFBiz.

@Jacques, It would be great if you could share more thoughts on the
concern, as you have been very vocal on this effort.

Wating for your thoughts.

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

Re: Organize OFBiz Wiki

Hi Devanshu,

Please see my answer to Priya today in "Update 'How-to articles' wiki page" thread

HTH

Jacques