Override Sun Javadoc code convention?

Please refer to https://s.apache.org/figs9

We really need to decide on this before we get automated conflicts

Re: Override Sun Javadoc code convention?

> Please refer to https://s.apache.org/figs9
>
> We really need to decide on this before we get automated conflicts

Without answers we will apply a lazy consensus and Override Sun Javadoc code convention formatting in

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ofbiz-tools.git;a=blob_plain;f=wiki-files/OFBizJavaFormatter.xml

Re: Override Sun Javadoc code convention?

Pritam Kute
+1 for the first method explained in the comment here
https://s.apache.org/figs9

Kind Regards,
--
Pritam Kute

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 3:30 PM Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Le 20/08/2020 à 13:21, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > Please refer to https://s.apache.org/figs9
> >
> > We really need to decide on this before we get automated conflicts
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Jacques
> >
> Hi,
>
> Without answers we will apply a lazy consensus and Override Sun Javadoc
> code convention formatting in
>

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ofbiz-tools.git;a=blob_plain;f=wiki-files/OFBizJavaFormatter.xml

Re: Override Sun Javadoc code convention?

Ravi Lodhi
+1 for the first pattern (without empty lines) mentioned here
https://s.apache.org/figs9 .

Kind Regards,
--
Ravi Lodhi

On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 4:52 PM Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please refer to https://s.apache.org/figs9
>
> We really need to decide on this before we get automated conflicts

Re: Override Sun Javadoc code convention?

Pawan Verma
+1 for the first pattern.
--
Thanks & Regards
Pawan Verma

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 10:45 AM Ravi Lodhi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 for the first pattern (without empty lines) mentioned here
> https://s.apache.org/figs9 .
>
> Kind Regards,
> --
> Ravi Lodhi
>
> On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 4:52 PM Jacques Le Roux <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Please refer to https://s.apache.org/figs9
> >
> > We really need to decide on this before we get automated conflicts
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Jacques

Re: Override Sun Javadoc code convention?

Thanks Guys for your votes,

Done with https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ofbiz-tools.git;h=855e39d

You can go ahead Suraj