[PAYMENT METHOD]

Joao Kreuzberg-2
Hey guys,

I'm having some problems here with ofbiz.

I need to add the monetra payment. Ideally, I'd like to switch verisign payment for monetra payment.

Am I able to do that easily?

How can I add new payment models on ofbiz?

Thanks very much for your time,

Regards,

Joao Kreuzberg
[hidden email] -|- 55 45 3028-4245
WebApplica,Inc -|- www.webapplica.com
-|-Developers of the CoolerServer -|-

Re: [PAYMENT METHOD]

Tim Ruppert
Joao, the best way to do this is to utilize the existing interfaces and just add an additional payment method. We always appreciate this being done in as modular a fashion as possible in order for these new additions to be added back into the project.

Just to clarify, take one of the current working implementations - utilize the interfaces that exist for the payment gateway - and build your own using the API from the Monetra payment gateway.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

On Feb 16, 2007, at 6:48 PM, Joao Kreuzberg wrote:

Hey guys,

I'm having some problems here with ofbiz.

I need to add the monetra payment. Ideally, I'd like to switch verisign payment for monetra payment.

Am I able to do that easily?

How can I add new payment models on ofbiz?

Thanks very much for your time,

Regards,

Joao Kreuzberg
[hidden email] -|- 55 45 3028-4245