POS XML config - adding buttons for sub-menus to link to new menus.

POS XML config - adding buttons for sub-menus to link to new menus.

Branden Strickland
I kept on adding and adding onto that other question list, and being so used
to hearing from you guys so quickly, I can only assume that you guys didn't
read my last addon to my "thread"..  Either that or your getting sick of me!
;)

My question: I'm trying to change some buttons, to instead of bringing up an
item, bring up another screen.  Much like the manager and promo screens.
When you click on them, you get another completely different screen with
buttons pointing to other objects in the product database.  I see that the
manager and promo buttons point to "menuMgr" and "menuPromo".   I'm curious
as to where I set up this object?  I'd like a screen for stricktly
"pizzas".  what I did, is copied the lines in "posmain.xml" from the top
lines (where they're set up to pop up sub menus such as manager) and just
changed what they were labeled as to make sure that worked.  Now that that
worked, I'm looking to actually change the functionality of them to open up
new menus.

Where in the webapps, database or config files can I create these sub
menus?!

Thanks guys!  Sorry for the repost if you already read my other email.