POs for a given SO?

Ritesh Trivedi
Hi,

Is there a screen in admin which shows all the POs for a given Sales Order - irrespective of the order type (dropship or regular).

Re: POs for a given SO?

BJ Freeman
since a PO can be generated by inventory, I guess the only ones directly
related are the dropship PO's, or requirements, like the order send the
inventory into back order status.
the problem is the amount ordered my be based on a minimum order or bulk
order.
so how do you identify which part of a PO is part of the Order.
you can say that this po covers this order, but say it is a popular item
do you look at PO's already to attached to the SO. then how do you
reconcile that with requirements.

Ritesh Trivedi sent the following on 10/24/2008 11:36 AM: