Party Import Broken with Demo Data

Z S

Party Import Broken with Demo Data

Z S
Hello,

I have a new installation of OFBiz that has been loaded with the default demo data provided.  After loading that data we can use the party application to export data but the import is broken. We receive an error when importing the same exported file.

The Following Errors Occurred:
Required Field Missing : ContactMech Type Id.

Again, this field is not missing in the file that is being imported(the same exact exported file or the same file format with slightly modified information). Does something need to be setup before using the party import feature?

I was told to look into creating a data definition file that will reference the data we are trying to import but have been unable to find sufficient information on how to create the data definition file.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: Party Import Broken with Demo Data

Pawan Verma-2
Hi Z S,

Your message has been moderated, else it would not have reached this
Mailing List.

Please subscribe (again) to the user ML for such questions, you will get
wider support.

--
Thanks & Regards
Pawan Verma