PayPal not available for Anonymous Checkout

PayPal not available for Anonymous Checkout

John Martin
I tracked down my previous issue that PayPal wasn't working.  As it
turns out, PayPal does work except if you are checking out using the
Anonymous checkout (without creating an account).

Is this a bug?  Is there any reason why PayPal isn't available for
Anonymous checkout?

Thanks,

John

Re: PayPal not available for Anonymous Checkout

David E Jones-2

I haven't looked into it, but my guess would be that it was simply
never implemented...

-David