Payment Gateways & Certs

Tim Ruppert
I've always used Verisign's Pay Flow Pro (and in the dark ages -
AuthorizeNet), but I have a meeting with a client tomorrow morning and
was wondering if there's any other vendors that you all like out there
for certificates and payment gateways?

Cheers,
Tim

--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Re: Payment Gateways & Certs

David E Jones-2

I usually go with (or recommend) Verisign and Cybersource. We've had pretty consistently good experience with both, and they both have good online tools and customer server. They aren't always the cheapest of course.

-David

Tim Ruppert wrote:
> I've always used Verisign's Pay Flow Pro (and in the dark ages -
> AuthorizeNet), but I have a meeting with a client tomorrow morning and
> was wondering if there's any other vendors that you all like out there
> for certificates and payment gateways?
>
> Cheers,
> Tim

Re: Payment Gateways & Certs

There are a couple of merchant reps that help a merchant get an account
and discounts, was well as navigate the channels when problems occur.
it might be a suggestion to see what gateways they support.
search google for merchant groups or collective
here is one
http://www.emerchantsgroup.com/

Tim Ruppert sent the following on 7/7/2006 5:35 PM: