Paypal payment

Katie Qiu-2

Hi,

I’ve setup Paypal payment configuration by following the steps indicated inPayPal Payment Setup session at page

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBENDUSER/Apache+OFBiz+Business+Setup+Guide

It seems to be working fine because I see the product and product price are showing in the Paypal sandbox account (I used sanbox account). At this point, I have the following questions, could someone please help me? I would be greatly appreciated!

1.       In the user (buyser) paypal account, It shows message “[hidden email] (which the seller) hasn’t accepted yet”(Please see the screen shot below), so I assume, as a seller, I need to accept it in Ofbiz.

2.       I log onto OfBiz, go to Accounting -> Payment, then view the payment from step#1. When I click on “Status to Confirm” button (I assume it will accept it indicated in #1), I got the error message “The following errors Occurred: Status cannot be set to “Confirmed”, the payment is not fully applied!”

So please let me know what I need to do to finish the payment process

          The Following Errors Occurred:

          Status cannot be set to 'Confirmed', the payment is not fully applied!

3.       Could you tell me where I need to setup the seller’s financial account (like the company cc, bank account, or the company paypal acct), so the buyer’s paypal payment will be sent to.

4.       On the ecommerce main page, on the upper-right hand corner, there is a “PayPal Check Out” button image. After I add a product to Cart, then select the “PayPal Check Out” button. When I get to the checkout payment page, I still see different payment options (like cc, COD, check..), so I can’t figure out what the button here for. I might be missing out on something, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Katie