Paypal solution

kacireddy
hi,

Paypal is providing different paypal solutions like

    website payment standard
    website payments pro
    payflow link gateway
    payflow pro gateway

 I want in the above solutions  which one is used by Ofbiz

Re: Paypal solution

John Martin
The only PayPal integration at this time is the x-cart form posting
with the notifications from PayPal's IPN being recorderd.

Our company is looking at the possibility of doing the PayPal API
integration but have not set a time frame as of yet.

John

Re: Paypal solution

kacireddy
Hi john,

       Now I started implementing website payment pro paypal solution using paypal sdk.

Sandhya

John Martin-6 wrote
The only PayPal integration at this time is the x-cart form posting
with the notifications from PayPal's IPN being recorderd.

Our company is looking at the possibility of doing the PayPal API
integration but have not set a time frame as of yet.

John

Re: Paypal solution

John Martin
Hi Sandhya,

Our company is going to need this ASAP so if there is anything that I
could do to help, just let me know.  What is your ETA for finishing
this?

Thanks,

John