Placing a link on a new line

aarbit
I'm trying to make a simple page using widgets.  All I want is to have 2 links on the page, one on each line.  I'm using the <link> tag, which works for the links, but I don't know how to put a line break between them.

Re: Placing a link on a new line

cjhowe
if you're using screen widgets, wrap it in a <container> tag

<container>
  <link ...>
</container>
--- aarbit <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm trying to make a simple page using widgets.  All I want is to
> have 2
> links on the page, one on each line.  I'm using the <link> tag, which
> works
> for the links, but I don't know how to put a line break between them.

Re: Placing a link on a new line

aarbit
That didn't seem to work.  Here's what I've got:

<widgets>
   <container>
      <link target="uploadUserDoc" text="Upload user documentation"/>
   </container>
   <container>
      <link target="uploadAdminDoc" text="Upload admin documentation"/>
   </container>
</widgets>

I've restarted OFBiz, and I'm still seeing the links on the same line.

cjhowe wrote

--- aarbit <aarbit@go-integral.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to make a simple page using widgets.  All I want is to
> have 2
> links on the page, one on each line.  I'm using the <link> tag, which
> works
> for the links, but I don't know how to put a line break between them.

Re: Placing a link on a new line

cjhowe
What's the html output surrounding your links?
--- aarbit <[hidden email]> wrote:

> That didn't seem to work.  Here's what I've got:
>
> <widgets>
>    <container>
>       <link target="uploadUserDoc" text="Upload user documentation"/>
>    </container>
>    <container>
>       <link target="uploadAdminDoc" text="Upload admin
> documentation"/>
>    </container>
> </widgets>
>
> I've restarted OFBiz, and I'm still seeing the links on the same
> line.
>

> cjhowe wrote:
> >
> > if you're using screen widgets, wrap it in a <container> tag
> >
> > <container>
> >   <link ...>
> > </container>
> > --- aarbit <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >

> >> I'm trying to make a simple page using widgets.  All I want is to
> >> have 2
> >> links on the page, one on each line.  I'm using the <link> tag,
> which
> >> works
> >> for the links, but I don't know how to put a line break between
> them.

Re: Placing a link on a new line

aarbit
Here's the output: