Please add me as Apache OFBiz Contributor

Please add me as Apache OFBiz Contributor

Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask you to add me as Apache OFBiz contributor in order to
add my eCommerce project to the Confluence relative page.
My Confluence account username is : giulio.speri

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,

Giulio Speri

--
Giulio Speri

*Mp Styl**e Srl*
via Antonio Meucci, 37
41019 Limidi di Soliera (MO)
T 059/684916
M 334/3779851

www.mpstyle.it

Re: Please add me as Apache OFBiz Contributor

Sharan Foga
Hi Guilo

Welcome and thanks very much for wanting to contribute to the project.

We ask that all contributors complete an ICLA before getting update access to our wiki. Details of the process can be found here

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Contributors

If you have completed the ICLA form then please let me know and I will check that it has been filed.

Alternatively you can ask someone to update the page for you.

Thanks
Sharan

On 2017-04-12 17:08 (+0200), Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I would like to ask you to add me as Apache OFBiz contributor in order to
> add my eCommerce project to the Confluence relative page.
> My Confluence account username is : giulio.speri
>
> Thank you very much!
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Giulio Speri
>

> --
> Giulio Speri
>
> *Mp Styl**e Srl*
> via Antonio Meucci, 37
> 41019 Limidi di Soliera (MO)
> T 059/684916
> M 334/3779851
>
> www.mpstyle.it

Re: Please add me as Apache OFBiz Contributor

Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl
Thank You very much Sharan, I'll fill the ICLA form as soon as possible!

Giulio

--
Giulio Speri

*Mp Styl**e Srl*
via Antonio Meucci, 37
41019 Limidi di Soliera (MO)
T 059/684916
M 334/3779851

www.mpstyle.it

Re: Please add me as Apache OFBiz Contributor

Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl
​Good evening Sharan,
I compiled the form and emailed it to the address indicated in the
reference you gave me ([hidden email]).

Thanks again for your help,
Giulio​

--
Giulio Speri

*Mp Styl**e Srl*
via Antonio Meucci, 37
41019 Limidi di Soliera (MO)
T 059/684916
M 334/3779851

www.mpstyle.it

Re: Please add me as Apache OFBiz Contributor

Sharan Foga
Hi Guilio

Thanks for filing the ICLA. 've updated your confluence permissions for the wiki so you should have create and edit access now. If you have any problems then please let me know.

I also checked Jira (our issue tracking system) and couldn't find a user profile for you. As a contributor you also get added to the contributors group in Jira too. In general it means that you can assign yourself to any issues you are working on.

Thanks
Sharan

On 2017-04-12 23:53 (+0200), Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> ​Good evening Sharan,
> I compiled the form and emailed it to the address indicated in the
> reference you gave me ([hidden email]).
>
> Thanks again for your help,
> Giulio​

> > Hi Guilo
> >
> > Welcome and thanks very much for wanting to contribute to the project.
> >
> > We ask that all contributors complete an ICLA before getting update access
> > to our wiki. Details of the process can be found here
> >
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/
> > Apache+OFBiz+Contributors
> >
> > If you have completed the ICLA form then please let me know and I will
> > check that it has been filed.
> >
> > Alternatively you can ask someone to update the page for you.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sharan
> >
> > On 2017-04-12 17:08 (+0200), Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Hello everyone,
> > >
> > > I would like to ask you to add me as Apache OFBiz contributor in order to
> > > add my eCommerce project to the Confluence relative page.
> > > My Confluence account username is : giulio.speri
> > >
> > > Thank you very much!
> > >
> > > Kind regards,
> > >
> > > Giulio Speri
> > >

> > > --
> > > Giulio Speri
> > >
> > > *Mp Styl**e Srl*
> > > via Antonio Meucci, 37
> > > 41019 Limidi di Soliera (MO)
> > > T 059/684916
> > > M 334/3779851
> > >
> > > www.mpstyle.it
> > >

> --
> Giulio Speri
>
> *Mp Styl**e Srl*
> via Antonio Meucci, 37
> 41019 Limidi di Soliera (MO)
> T 059/684916
> M 334/3779851
>
> www.mpstyle.it

Re: Please add me as Apache OFBiz Contributor

Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl
Great! I'm really happy to be part of the OFBiz community!

Thank You very much Sharan,

Giulio

--
Giulio Speri

*Mp Styl**e Srl*
via Antonio Meucci, 37
41019 Limidi di Soliera (MO)
T 059/684916
M 334/3779851

www.mpstyle.it

Re: Please add me as Apache OFBiz Contributor

Welcome Giulio,

Looking forward for your collaboration and contributions :)

Jacques