Please add me as an Apache OFBiz Contributor

Please add me as an Apache OFBiz Contributor

Dennis Balkir
Hello everyone, I would like to ask you to add me as Apache OFBiz contributor in order to add my eCommerce project to the Confluence relative page. My Confluence account username is : giulio.speri Thank you very much! Kind regards, Giulio Speri
Hi Devs,

I would like to ask you to add me as an official Apache OFBiz Contributor in order to add and/or edit the Confluence-Wiki-pages.
My Confluence username is:

dennis.balkir

Thanks and kind regards
--
Dennis Balkir
Trainee

Fon +49 521 448 157-90
Fax +49 521 448 157-99

Company and Management Headquarters:
ecomify GmbH, Gustav-Winkler-Str. 22, 33699 Bielefeld, Deutschland
Fon: +49 521 448157-90, Fax: +49 521 448157-99, www.ecomify.de

Court Registration: Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRB 41683
Chief Executive Officer: Martin Becker, Michael Brohl

Re: Please add me as an Apache OFBiz Contributor

Dennis Balkir
Hi Devs,

I just recognised, that another Email, which I used as an draft for my own mail I just send, somehow managed to get copied inside my own mail.
Please ignore the upper half of my other mail and just focus on this part:

I would like to ask you to add me as an official Apache OFBiz Contributor in order to add and/or edit the Confluence-Wiki-pages.>
My Confluence username is:

dennis.balkir

Thanks and sorry for the inconvinience

Dennis

On 2017-12-08 15:58, Dennis Balkir <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone, I would like to ask you to add me as Apache OFBiz contributor in order to add my eCommerce project to the Confluence relative page. My Confluence account username is : giulio.speri Thank you very much! Kind regards, Giulio Speri>
> Hi Devs,>
>
> I would like to ask you to add me as an official Apache OFBiz Contributor in order to add and/or edit the Confluence-Wiki-pages.>
> My Confluence username is:>
>
> dennis.balkir>
>
> Thanks and kind regards>
> -- >
> Dennis Balkir>
> Trainee>
>
> Fon +49 521 448 157-90>
> Fax +49 521 448 157-99>
>
> Company and Management Headquarters:>
> ecomify GmbH, Gustav-Winkler-Str. 22, 33699 Bielefeld, Deutschland>
> Fon: +49 521 448157-90, Fax: +49 521 448157-99, www.ecomify.de>
>
> Court Registration: Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRB 41683>
> Chief Executive Officer: Martin Becker, Michael Brohl>

--
Dennis Balkir
Trainee

Fon +49 521 448 157-90
Fax +49 521 448 157-99

Company and Management Headquarters:
ecomify GmbH, Gustav-Winkler-Str. 22, 33699 Bielefeld, Deutschland
Fon: +49 521 448157-90, Fax: +49 521 448157-99, www.ecomify.de

Court Registration: Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRB 41683
Chief Executive Officer: Martin Becker, Michael Brohl

Re: Please add me as an Apache OFBiz Contributor

Michael Brohl-3
Hi Dennis,

we have received your ICLA and I have given you permission to edit our wiki.

Welcome aboard and happy contributing!

Thanks,

Michael

Am 08.12.17 um 16:04 schrieb Dennis Balkir:

> Hi Devs,
>
> I just recognised, that another Email, which I used as an draft for my own mail I just send, somehow managed to get copied inside my own mail.
> Please ignore the upper half of my other mail and just focus on this part:
>
> I would like to ask you to add me as an official Apache OFBiz Contributor in order to add and/or edit the Confluence-Wiki-pages.>
> My Confluence username is:
>
> dennis.balkir
>

> Thanks and sorry for the inconvinience
>
> Dennis
>
> On 2017-12-08 15:58, Dennis Balkir <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello everyone, I would like to ask you to add me as Apache OFBiz contributor in order to add my eCommerce project to the Confluence relative page. My Confluence account username is : giulio.speri Thank you very much! Kind regards, Giulio Speri>
>> Hi Devs,>
>>
>> I would like to ask you to add me as an official Apache OFBiz Contributor in order to add and/or edit the Confluence-Wiki-pages.>
>> My Confluence username is:>
>>
>> dennis.balkir>
>>
>> Thanks and kind regards>
>> -- >
>> Dennis Balkir>
>> Trainee>
>>
>> Fon +49 521 448 157-90>
>> Fax +49 521 448 157-99>
>>
>> Company and Management Headquarters:>
>> ecomify GmbH, Gustav-Winkler-Str. 22, 33699 Bielefeld, Deutschland>
>> Fon: +49 521 448157-90, Fax: +49 521 448157-99, www.ecomify.de>
>>
>> Court Registration: Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRB 41683>
>> Chief Executive Officer: Martin Becker, Michael Brohl>

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment