Please kindly unsubscribe me

Souvik Saha Bhowmik
Hi,

 I am no longer an user of Ofbiz and I have forgot my password to the user
list. Can someone please do the needful to unsubscribe me from the List.

with regards
Souvik Saha Bhowmik

Re: Please kindly unsubscribe me

Scott Gray
Hi Souvik

I password is not required to unsubscribe, simply send a blank email to
[hidden email] from the address you subscribed with.

Regards
Scott